Phi Brain Group
Phi Brain Group
Phi Brain Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksPortalPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.

Go down 
5 posters
PengirimMessage
Ayin
Beginner
Beginner

Jumlah posting : 4
Thanks Point : 0

Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. Empty
PostSubyek: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Ñama: Ayin
Panggilan: Terserah XD
TTL: Malang, 29-12-1998
Sekolah: SMP -piiip-
No. Hp: pengen tau bgt ya? tega
Hobi: membaca, begadang
FB: -piip
YM: -piip-
Twitter: @ayindta
Moto: Berpikir realistis and plan well tega

P.S: Say tahu forum ini dari sejen hhmm
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
se7en
Beginner
Beginner
se7en

Jumlah posting : 57
Thanks Point : 4

Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Ayinn selamat datang susu

apa sejen?? heh
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ayin
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubyek: Re: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 pm

^Tumben banget ni orang pake emot susu .. Mencurimakan yaoming

Iya, namamu kan sejen yaoming
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
se7en
Beginner
Beginner
se7en

PostSubyek: Re: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:34 pm

susu
se7en tau yaoming
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ayin
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubyek: Re: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:51 pm

^Malah tambah mencurimakan banget hhmm

Iya, tau. se7en dibacanya sejen tau yaoming
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
se7en
Beginner
Beginner
se7en

PostSubyek: Re: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 pm

wah wah licik
iya terserah deh yaoming dimaklumi yaoming
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ayin
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubyek: Re: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:08 pm

=3=
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Owl
Owl

Jumlah posting : 8

PostSubyek: Re: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:52 pm

welcome ayin... cmon
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
athin
athin

Jumlah posting : 63
Lokasi : Palembang, Indonesia

PostSubyek: Re: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:06 pm

ayin... ngacir
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://cimiriddle.bravehost.com
Drae
Beginner
Beginner
Drae

Jumlah posting : 55
Lokasi : Bay of Fundy

PostSubyek: Re: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:12 pm

selamat datang, salam kenal hi
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.   Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't. I_icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Do you know me? If yes, open this thread. The same thing goes on if you don't.
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Phi Brain Group :: PBG :: PBG :: Perkenalan PBG-
Navigasi: